A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Thursday, November 17, 2005

TOUCH......


When I look at the past the only thing I saw is a confused mind with no worries,no care other persons just for my self,then I was invited to a werehouse to a party scince that day one I was never the same.
I was very confortable with some one but suddenly somethign didn´t work that well and our lives turn in different ways........the past is just a memory but it will never change and it will never go away it will always be there like an old souvenier that you have from a fun place but u have to let go life goes on.......I was starting to think that love dosen´t exist until one sunday afternoon I found a FAIRY in a street,she approaches to me and said *What´s wrong with you* that day I found a part of me that was lost, my creative part, my CanDy Side that was lost and one 10 days later I said when she grab me with her arms and cover me with her wings *I´M FINALLY HOME*
The future will still contain that night, the days will pass and more problems a head will wait for me, but I'm not going to worrie no more because that sunday I was touch by a FAIRY........ a PuMpKiN FaiRy and that FAIRY saved my life.
Now we walk all over the world holding hands sayin............*TOGETHER WE WILL CONQUER*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home