A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Just my point of view....






Yesterday I was watching some cartoons in Cartoon Network and I realize that new toons suck big time, I mean im a couch potatoe, I like spending equality time watching t.v. and I love cartoons, but what the fuck is wrong with new cartoons all of them are a fucking waste of time, of course we can rescue a few new toons like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, and American Dad but thats it no more the rest of them are crap.
Back in the days you cans spend all day watching great cartoons like Voltron, Silverhawks, ThunderCats, Transformers,TigerSharks,Astro Boy, He-Man, BraveStar, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G. I. Joe, and a lot more that I can remember right now, but what im saying is that so far 80´s cartoons are the best toons ever all of them ,in all the categories that exist and yeah Im a big fan of Family Guy but I will do anything to get back one of them.................fuck I even get a job just to watch them again........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home