A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Monday, May 08, 2006


All these things I find inside
I keep trying to hide
I don't want to face them
For I keep them well hidden
Facing the problems I have
I don't want to do
I'll find a way around it
Instead of working fully through
I only see what I want to see
And try to ignore the rest
But as time goes on
It becomes a difficult task
My world seems black and white at times
Why do I do this
Why can't I handle it on my own
How will I survive the real world
Out there all on my own
To escape reality
Even for just a while
Would satisfy me
Away from this world
I feel so alone in
Away from the dangers
I know there is something far better out there
I just need to find where
Find the place where true happiness lies

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yOU dONT hAVE 2 sEARCH wERE tRUE hAPPINESS lIES, iTS aLL rEADY iNSIDE yOU Mr.Candy!!

    Silly Rabbit, Trix are 4 KIDS!!

    MAMAMAMMA

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will take you there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home