A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Friday, November 18, 2005


We've joined together as classmates as the new year begins...
A year full of learning while we become friends.
We'll share and be kind as we work and play.
And our friendship will grow with each passing day.

I had a box of crayons,
All shiny, straight and new.
I lent a friend one crayon,
And--oops--it broke in two!

My friend said he was sorry,
But I said "I don't care,
cause now we both can color
with one crayon--we can share!"

Now you life would have colors
and a lot of fun,
because now you have a CaNdY
in your life.

Your journy in a world full of color
it just began............

DeDIcaTed To My FriEnD....EsThELa......

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FELICIDADES!!!! VAS MUY BIEN!!! ESTOY SEGURA QUE PUEDES MEJORAR TODO MUCHO MAS, POCO A POCO, CANDY.... ME SIENTO OGULLOSA DE TI.
    ♥☺☻♦♣♦♠♥•PLUR♥☺☻♦♣♦♠♥•

     

Post a Comment

<< Home