A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fairy Tale


All my life I had built up a fantasy
of the perfect girl.
Countless romance stories and fables
helped make that fantasy a reality in my mind.
Searching for that fantasy lead to many disappointments.
Reality made it clear that there was no such girl.
And as the years went by,
the fantasy started to fade away
until I met you.
I had almost given up on the fantasy until
my fantasy became reality, that reality became you.
Now I have a beautiful FAIRY, one that loves me
and take care of me.
We are having a ruff time, we have different activities
but when we are together all the bad vibes goes away
and we feel like we are living in a FaIrY TaLe
and there is were im going to stay.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow!! that is so true It hits you when you least expect it. Luv ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home