A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Friday, June 23, 2006

Sorry it was a mistake....MY MISTAKE


From the moment I wake up
ti'll the time I go to sleep.
Even in my dreams my
love for you runs deep.

If it takes my whole life
ti'll the day I pass away.
I'll make sure to keep you
happyeach and every day.

When I finally get to see you
your beautiful face glow.
I'm going to hold you in my arms
and never let you go.

Everyday I get back home
I don't know what to do.
But one thing I do know
Im still "Deeply In Love "with you.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sabía que escribías, pero no sabía cómo, ahora despues de leerlo se que ya te conocía...

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger LovE said…

    woow.. escribes bien chingon.. neta esa madre me llego :(.. sigue asi kuisss.. tienes el don.. besucozzz...

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger LovE said…

    chiloo que ames de esa maneraa.. asi debe ser...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home