A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Once upon a time I believed all kinds of things.
I believed in horses with horns
and even in horses with wings!
I thought at the bottom of the garden
fairies would dance and play.
I thought that under every bridge
there lived a troll.
Someone told me to stop dreaming
and focus on real life, that the world
that I always talk was just a fairytale.
For a few time I stop talking about that
woundeful place but I never stop beliving
in that place, I knew that some day I would
be in that place.
And now everytime that I fall sleep
in your arms I know that I´m finally home.
There are some who would say "It is just a fairytale"
but I believe that I can be eternaly happy
with you!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice, en realidad existe el daydreaming, aunke seas el unico en realidad existe, uno le da vida a las cosas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home