A pLaCe To FrEe YoUr MiNd

EnTeR To ThE MaGiCal WoRlD Of A CaNdy KiD

Monday, February 06, 2006

MY THOUGHTS




I think of you every minute of my life
wishing to see through your eyes
the love you showed me that night
when our bodies became one.

I know is hard to be with you at this time
there is a lot of things holding us back.
You told me my love is all you want
let me tell you there is nothing to worry about
because my heart for sure you have.

You send me kisses every night
and i smile when I hear their sound.
I want to be with you, there is no doubt
and your voice is the only thing keeping me alive.

No matter the distance between us
we are still close in our thoughts
and the miles cannot take away
the happiness i felt in my heart
when you said: " if i could, i would make you mi wife."

By:JILU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home